Where can I find the lineup?
See our lineup here.
Are there age restrictions for general admission to Huckleberry Jam?
This is an all-ages event. Young children up to 5 years old get in free. Kids aged 6-12 must have a GA pass, discounted from the adult pass.
Is it kid-friendly?
The music venue and camping areas are very family-friendly.
Will there be food available?
Yes. The music venue will have vendors providing a variety of food choices including vegan options, BBQ, Teriyaki bowls, Italian sausage, hot sandwiches, burgers, fries, ice cream, lemonade, soft drinks, coffee, beer and wine. Also, the Discovery Marketplace store at Tamarack Resort will be open regular hours providing groceries, dry goods, beverages, deli meals and other supplies for campers and attendees.
Can I leave and come back?
Event wristbands must be worn at all times to enter the music venue. Attendees will be allowed to exit and re-enter.
What time do gates open?
Gates open approximately one hour before the first act each day: Friday – 2:00 p.m. and Saturday – 12:00 p.m.
When does the event end?
Gates to the music venue close one hour after last act is done.
Is there a list of activities in the area?
Check out our list of activities here.
What’s prohibited? –
- No outside food or beverages
- No sky lanterns, candles, fireworks, or any type of explosives
- No glass containers
- No weapons
- No drug paraphernalia or drugs of any kind
- No animals (with the exception of service animals)
- No more than one car per campsite. If you arrive with more than one vehicle you will need to purchase a parking pass.
- No beer kegs
- No loud or amplified noises passed 10:00 p.m.
- No more than 4 people per campsite
- No trailers in the general camping area
- No unauthorized vending
- No open flames such as campfires or gas grills
- No gas generators
- No underage consumption of alcohol
- No vehicles larger than 20 ft.
- No re-entry after 8:00 p.m. both nights
What can I bring?
- Backpacks (medium)
- Digital and film cameras
- Small towels and blankets
- Cell phones and chargers
- Festive clothing
- Fanny packs
- Bug spray
- Water bottle or canteen
- Folding chairs
Where can I buy tickets?
Advanced tickets and parking passes are available for purchase online only. Walk-up ticket and pass sales will be available the weekend of the event at a ticket sales and Will-Call booth located near the main gate.
Where should I park?
RV and tent campers are strongly encouraged to park their vehicles in the camping areas and use the bus shuttles for transportation to and from the music venue. Parking will be available in the lower lots at the base of Tamarack Resort and will be serviced by bus shuttles. Limited parking in the main lot next to the venue for VIP parking.
Where can I buy 2-day passes?
Do you offer refunds?
No refunds. The event will be held rain or shine.
Can I get a media pass for this event?
Media passes will be issued on a case by case basis. Please direct inquiries to Melissa Rogers (Melissa.Rogers@townsquaremedia.com)